Sunday, April 18, 2010

Swap #6: Patent Leather Mary-jane heels

IMG_8400

Swap #6: Patent Leather Mary-janes
(of the faux leather variety)

IMG_8403

Black patent leather, finished with white piping and button detail.
Very retro looking if I do say so myself.

IMG_8401

Brand: Fioni
Size: 8
(measures about 9-1/2" in length, and accomodates wide width feet)
Heel: 3-1/2" height

IMG_8411

Condition: FAIR
-While the shoe itself has no sign of falling apart
-There is a sign of wear, namely the scuffs on inside heel of both shoes
-And tiny knicks on heel

scuffmarks

IMG_8408

Please take these off my hands, it pains me that I cannot wear them.
They're too wide for my feet :(

IMG_8414

I'll Swap For:
-Size 8 pair of heels/shoes
-Accessories
-Anything on my Wishlist

Nothing to Swap?
OK, $7.00 + cost of shipping

If interested in swapping, contact me at:
swappy_seconds@yahoo.com
-Include the title of this post in your subject line
-State your swap proposal in the body of email
-May be combined with Swap #5 if your item(s) are of greater value to you
________________________________________________________________
No tradebacks allowed, please ask questions if you have any concerns
Familiarize yourself with "How-It-Works"

Swap will end on May 9th, 2010 @ 11:59pm Eastern Time


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by; hope to Swap w/you real soon!