Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Swap #12: Tara Jarmon for Target Skirt

NOTICE: Item has been swapped to The_Ed, I got some great watermelon colored lipstick in return.
Thanks!

IMG_0059
Never Actually Worn Before (it was packed in a suitcase on a trip to Ohio, but never worn).
Condition = Excellent!


*100% Cotton  *Zipper closure  *Pintuck details  *Eyelet detail at sweep  *Cotton Lining
IMG_0058

IMG_0279

IMG_0282
I believe it's a size 5...however, here's the measurements:
Waist=29", Hip=Free (as its a very full mini), Lenght=16-1/2"
IMG_0054
If interested in this item, please review my "How-It-Works" section found on right hand panel of this blog.  Then, check out my ongoing "wish-list" if you need ideas for tempting me into swapping with you--however, believe me, I'm open to almost anything...so don't hesitate to veer away from my wish list when stating your proposed swap item.

When ready to state your proposed swap, Email me:
swappy_seconds@yahoo.com

-List the title of this post in your subject line
-State your proposal in body of Email

If you have any questions, ask now, as I do not offer tradebacks once a deal has been made.

Want this item but have nothing to swap?  Ok No problem...
Just give me $5.00 + cost of Shipping

This swap will close at midnight on July 30th, 2010 (that's Eastern time).  I will contact the lucky swapper shortly thereafter.

And yes, this swap can be combined with other swaps listed if you feel your item for swapping is worth more than this skirt alone...just make sure to inform me of this in your email.

Cutest little Tara Jarmon for Target 
(a Go Int.'l collaboration) miniskirt!
It's the most dreamy shade of blue-kinda a mix btwn Periwinkle and baby blue...maybe a cerulean blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by; hope to Swap w/you real soon!