Thursday, December 2, 2010

Updates/new items....

Hey Swappy Friends....just wanted to let you know I'll hopefully have some new items up in the Swappy Seconds shop within the next few weeks.  Hopefully before the holidays.

Also, just wanted to let you know, even though I post a deadline for swap proposals, if an item has no proposals often I still keep it on hand for swapping at least a month or two after the deadline.........
so with that being said, don't hesitate to ask me if I still have an item even if the deadline has since past.
Usually if the deadline has past, I'll take the first offer in order to get the item outta my house.

And now that I mention that little tidbit, let me tell you all items posted in the blog entires below have since been donated, swapped, or given away.  They are no longer in my possession.

So visit me soon-I'll have some wintery items up for grabs and I look forward to swapping with YOU.

xoxo-
Wild as a Mink, But Sweet as Sodapop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by; hope to Swap w/you real soon!