Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Forever My Wish List-


In no particular order:


Photobucket
Vintage Owl Jewelry
(or other vintage jewelry)


Photobucket
Gently Used Clothing
(My Measurements: Bust=37, Waist=27, Hips=37 / Shoe Size=8)


Photobucket
Handmade Items
(I.E. Etsy goods, items crafted with Love, etc)


Photobucket
Accessories
(purses, scarves, jewelry, tights, hats, hair pieces, etc)


Photobucket
Vintage Concert tees
(Before 1994, unless awesome like Ace of Base)


Photobucket
Make-up
(preferably new, although once-tried make-up will be considered)


Photobucket
Vintage Clothing
(see measurements listed above)


Other Items of Mention:

-Tchotchkes
-Anything "Owls"
-Cameos
-Stationary
-Music (cds or records)


And remember, these are just items I'm always on the hunt for.
If you've got something else to swap, by all means propose it to me-you never know what I might like!

3 comments:

  1. that benetint lipgloss is so iconic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUCH a good idea! I love it! I can't wait to post your items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you get all of these you must share!!! I always love awesome finds. If I had them I would most certainly share:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by; hope to Swap w/you real soon!